HOLIDAY COTTAGE EQUIPMENT CHECKLIST
We aim to provide everything you need for an enjoyable holiday. Below we have listed what is available in your cottage. Please ask us if there is anything else you require.
- All accommodation is centrally heated and most have wood-burners/open fires (except Duckpond and Robin).
- Kitchens are equipped with an electric cooker, fridge with freezer compartment, and microwave oven (no dishwashers). The Longhouse, Coachhouse, Stable and Carriage Mews have separate upright freezers.
- A full range of crockery, cutlery, utensils and cooking pots are provided (please ask if there is anything else you need).
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar available for your first few cuppas as well as salt and pepper.
- Tea towel, washing up liquid and sponge provided and toilet rolls.
- Bathmat and hand towel provided.
- Freeview TV with DVD players
- DVD library
- CD players with radios
- Selection of books available to borrow
- Bed linen is provided and beds made up for your arrival.
- Towels can be hired if ordered in advance.
- Cots and High chairs available on request.
- Coin operated washing machine and tumble drier in shared laundry room.
- Duvets and blankets in bedrooms.